Analyst Reports and Industry Awards Highlight Amdocs’
JERSEY CITY, NJ, December 30, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – Amdocs (NASDAQ: DOX), a leading provider of software and services to communications and media businesses, today announced it has been named a Leader in multiple domains by a global business analyst and highly regarded awards programs spanning the industry vendor landscape.
Through a series of analyst awards and honors, Amdocs has been recognized for its market leadership in technologies and trends that drive innovation in communications and media and enable next-generation experiences for consumers and businesses.
AMDOCS CONSERVES AND INCREASES ITS LEADERSHIP IN MARKET SHARE IN MONETIZATION AND REVENUE MANAGEMENT
- Analyys Mason recognized Amdocs as the global market leader in product-related monetization platforms for the 14th consecutive year with an estimated market share of 24%.
- Analyys Mason ranked Amdocs as the leader in global professional services monetization platforms with an estimated 9% market share.
- GlobalData ranked Amdocs as a global leader in revenue management.
- Amdocs MarketONE won the Excellence in Payment / Crypto / Commerce award at the 13th edition Media Excellence Award, which honors global innovation and leadership in mobile, technology and entertainment.
- the International Trade Association for the Broadcasting and Media Industry bestowed its BaMÂ® 2020 award in the Monetize category to Amdocs MarketONE in another victory for the scalable cloud-native SaaS platform.
A WORLD LEADERR IN DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION, VSCLIENT EXPERIENCE, TELCO / IT SERVICES AND QUALITY ENGINEERING
- Amdocs won the Outstanding Digital Enablement Vendor Award at Light Reading Flagship Awards for the second year in a row.
- A GlobalData The report recognized Amdocs as a leader in digital transformation platforms.
- Omdia ranked Amdocs as the world leader in telecom computer application services (market share = 16 percent) and telecommunications computer software and services (market share = 14 percent).
- the Forum TM 2021 Award of Excellence saw Amdocs and Airtel achieve victory in the Customer Experience and Trust category following Amdocs’ introduction of AI-powered automated operations that dramatically improved Airtel’s digital operations and reduced customer frustration to levels close to zero.
- A Nelsonhall The report ranks Amdocs first for market share (14%) for quality engineering services for telecommunications.
A PIONEER IN THE CLOUD AND 5G INNOVATION
- Amdocs was a 2021 Global Amazon Web Services (AWS) Partner Network (APN) Public Sector Partner Award winner for its Customer Experience Suite (CES). This award recognizes leaders who play a key role in helping customers drive innovation and create solutions using AWS Cloud technology.
- Amdocs has been officially recognized as the industry leader in cloud technology innovation by Total Telecom Communication Award in Asia by winning the Cloud Technology Initiative award for its ârevolutionaryâ Microservices360 (MS360) platform.
- the Communication Award in Asia was also successful for Amdocs in the 5G Technology Initiative category, with Amdocs Monetization Suite being the winner.
- GlobalData named Amdocs a leader in both product configuration and policy control capability and standards and interface support in policy control.
CONTINUOUS LEADERSHIP IN SERVICE AND NETWORK AUTOMATION
- Analyys Mason ranked Amdocs as the global leader in product design and service orchestration revenue for the fourth consecutive year, with an estimated market share of 14%.
- Amdocs was named the winner of the Most Innovative Hybrid Networking Strategy Award at Light Reading Flagship Awards.
- GlobalData named Amdocs a leader for the scope of the portfolio in orchestrating network services and supporting standards and interfaces in orchestrating network services.
Amdocs helps those who build the future make it amazing. Through our industry-leading portfolio of software products and services, we unleash the innovative potential of our customers, enabling them to deliver next-generation communications and media experiences to both individual end-users and corporate clients. . Our 28,000 employees around the world are here to accelerate the migration of service providers to the cloud, set them apart in the 5G era, and digitize and automate their operations. Listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market, Amdocs reported sales of $ 4.3 billion in fiscal 2021. For more information, visit www.amdocs.com
Amdocs forward-looking statement
This press release contains information that constitutes forward-looking statements made in accordance with the safe haven provision of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995, including statements regarding the growth and business results of Amdocs in the coming quarters. Although we believe that the expectations reflected in these forward-looking statements are based on reasonable assumptions, we cannot guarantee that our expectations will be met or that any difference will not be material. Such statements involve risks and uncertainties which may cause future results to differ from those anticipated. These risks include, but are not limited to, the effects of general economic conditions, Amdocs ‘ability to grow in the commercial markets it serves, Amdocs’ ability to successfully integrate acquired businesses, negative effects competition in the marketplace, rapid technological changes which can render the Company’s products and services obsolete, the potential loss of an important customer, our ability to develop long-term relationships with our customers and the risks associated with it. operation of companies in the international market. Amdocs may choose to update these forward-looking statements at some point in the future; however, the Company expressly disclaims any obligation to do so. These and other risks are discussed in more detail in documents filed by Amdocs with the Securities and Exchange Commission, including in our Annual Report on Form 20-F for the fiscal year ended September 30, 2021 filed on December 10, 2021. .
Amdocs Public Relations
Phone. : +44 7855 827 038
Email: [email protected]