Sports law and business professions
Profession: Digital Marketing Associate
The position reports to: CEO
Based at: From a distance
Job objective: Support the editorial team, CEO and the wider team by assisting in the planning and execution of marketing and social media campaigns
Type of Contract : Full time, permanent
Advantages: 25 holiday days (+8 public holidays in England and Wales)
Start date: as quickly as possible
Closing Date: September 24, 2021
Objective of the position / The role:
Provide marketing support to the CEO, editorial staff and the entire team (events, membership, mentoring, corporate communications) and focus on executing marketing and social media tasks, while maintaining a good flow of communication between all team members / areas and the external stakeholders involved. We need a sense of initiative with a hands-on approach, a good instinct for prioritization and the ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
The role will provide support to publish daily and weekly social media posts, email marketing, keep abreast of the latest market and industry trends, create opportunities and strategies to improve quality and the amount of traffic to our website, including our web pages and other digital content such as blogs, podcasts and articles, and manage the logistics of marketing campaigns and events.
The ideal candidate will have great communication skills, a positive attitude and ‘can do’, ideally having knowledge of relationship content management (CRM) tools and marketing platforms (ideally Hubspot, but not essential) as well as their automation and their workflows.
We’re basically looking for someone to join the team who understands and enjoys what we do, is willing to grow in the role, and learn.
- Work closely with our teams (copywriting, membership, events, recruiting) to help create and execute a marketing strategy across our platforms, email and social media campaigns.
- Create and schedule email campaigns to our subscribers.
- Publish daily and weekly social media posts on all platforms (LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, etc.).
- Manage website functions and social media profiles.
- Research and update the team on the latest important marketing developments to ensure we are up to date with the latest market and industry trends.
- Report on individual projects, as well as daily, weekly and monthly campaigns to the entire team – demonstrating the business results, insight and effectiveness of the campaign.
- Manage the logistics of marketing campaigns and events.
- Campaign reporting and identifying ways to improve our marketing campaigns.
Skills and qualifications:
- Previous marketing experience, preferably in the sports and / or legal industry.
- Excellent time management skills and able to work under strict deadlines.
- Technical skills – including proficiency in Microsoft Office programs / had previous experience with Google Suite, but not essential / previous experience with Hubspot is preferred, but not essential (training will be provided).
- Previous experience with Canva or other graphic design software.
- Commercial spirit and ability to respond quickly to business / market needs.
- Strong written and oral communication skills as well as proven organizational skills.
- Strong analytical skills to analyze and interpret information and make recommendations to improve results and develop new ideas.
- Ability to work without supervision and to be proactive when necessary.
- Fantastic team player with a proactive attitude.
- Strong attention to detail.
How to register
Please click on the Apply button in the upper left corner of the page.