The best MarTech platforms that enable better Instagram marketing for B2B teams
2021 has been quite a year with MarTech and one thing is clear: the market is only growing. Gartner research, conducted just before the pandemic in 2020, found that marketing technology continues to be one of the largest parts of a company’s annual budget. And despite the economic disruption caused by Covid-19, the pandemic has triggered a rapid digital transformation for many businesses.
Digital technologies, once âmust-havesâ have become âmust-havesâ for businesses, as they face rapidly changing consumer behavior and an influx of communication with customers. Marketing technology, which helps marketers increase and optimize their marketing processes throughout the customer lifecycle, is a necessity.
MarTech is used everywhere and social media is growing and flourishing very well with its own set of tools. Managing social media can be overwhelming for marketers as marketers have to research ideas and campaigns, get creative with posts, and keep abreast of the latest trends. This is where social media analytics tools will come to the rescue.
Marketing Technology News: Alliance develops common goals of diversity and inclusion
Here are some of the best MarTech platforms for better social media marketing for B2B and B2C marketers.
1. Social Sprout
Sprout Social is useful for running and managing, and helps you upgrade your social media campaigns. Sprout Social allows you to manage your entire social media strategy from a unified platform. Using this tool will amount to attracting and interacting with hundreds of potential customers via Intercom. With Sprout Social, you can:
- Schedule your Instagram post
- Streamline publishing workflows
- Use social data as meaningful information
2. Listen first
ListenFirst is a popular social media analytics platform. An enterprise-level platform, which pulls data from social media and turns it into actionable insights for marketers, it is used successfully by companies like Amazon, At&T, Viacom and many more, ListenFirst will help you:
- Monitor and analyze every word of your customers
- Social media campaign analysis
- Identify all the elements to make your content and campaigns a success
- Identify influencers and partners to boost your brand on Instagram
3. Hoot Suite
One of the leaders in social media management trusted by 18 million users. With Hootsuite, you’ll have all the right tools to manage your social media. Whether it’s Instagram, Twitter or Facebook, the features of Hootsuite plans and campaigns help you manage, plan and analyze everything in one place. With Hootsuite, you can:
- Plan your posts with confidence
- Engage in meaningful communication with customers
- Track your social performance
4. Sprinklr Modern Engagement
Sprinklr is one of the first Unified Front Offices for modern advertising channels. They help brands execute marketing, advertising, research and customer service initiatives across all modern channels. They think it’s important for a brand to be present on a wide range of channels, including chat, social media, and messaging. Sprinklr will help you:
- Get more with AI-powered insights on social media.
- Social media is the preferred business contact channel and Sprinklr will help you actively engage with your customers through different channels like chat and messaging.
- Protect your brand’s reputation with enterprise-grade governance.
5. Brand watch
Use your entire social network with the help of Brandwatch. A pioneering sequel to digital consumer intelligence, Brandwatch helps approximately 2,000 admirable brands around the world make their social data relevant and make data-driven decisions. With the help of Brandwatch, you can:
- Collect accurate market research data from thousands of websites
- Create channels to monitor specific social media accounts like Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Designed for businesses of all sizes, Sendible has all the features you need to manage your Instagram marketing. All the standard features of social media scheduling, scheduling, posting and analytics plus advanced features to improve your social performance. With Sendible, you can:
- Analyze your Instagram performance
- Keep track of your subscribers
- Automatic lead generation with specific features
- Automatically start conversations on social networks
7. Social pilot
Trusted by over 1,15,000 marketers, Social Pilot is a comprehensive social media management tool designed and developed for small businesses and digital marketing agencies. It is getting popular day by day as it offers all the essential and advanced features. Some of the features of the platform are:
- Social media planning with a mass planning capability
- Content curation
- Publication in total on 9 platforms.
- RSS feed
- Team and client management
- Reports and analyzes.
Marketing Technology News: MarTech Interview with Clarence Kam, Product Manager at JW Player